View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 03:09   Link #302
Tusjecht
Anomaly / 矛盾存在

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
Well, for starters, an avatar is pretty much your desires and traumas made physical, so he'll probably have abilities that are based more on one-on-one matches, and will probably have an avatar that's completely crap at tag-team battles. Either that, or his tag-team partner will usually end up at a disadvantage, thus making people reluctant to tag with him.
Somehow, for this guy an axe-wielding Big Daddy with thorns all over him comes to mind...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Duke View Post
The brother complex isn't much of a heart wound/trauma but more of an infatuation, though. If it stems from the desire of being protected, then perhaps the avatar could be a puppeteer type, controlling a much large puppet while remaining behind the scenes. To tie it in with the brother complex, perhaps the puppet could be nicknamed "Ani".
Puppeteer, eh? Hm....

"Anikin, I choose you!"

*pop*

More seriously, do we know anything about the Chocolate Puppeteer that showed up recently?

And for Lone Wolf, I'm beginning to seriously consider taking a character from churchblue. Aren't they all loners and observers? And best, the lucky guy gets to be slaughtered by Kings at the end.

The guy has to be given credit for only one thing, for following a Hollywood checklist on how to design a main character. Annnd I'm done.

Last edited by Tusjecht; 2013-01-28 at 03:23.