View Single Post
Old 2013-07-03, 19:14   Link #20
~BC~

Voted for a handful but a few blurbs on my current top 3:

L-Elf: Sort of a personification of what this show is really. Ridiculous yet charming. I accept his "brilliance" merely on account of it being a part of his character profile as the show has been pretty bad at portraying it. Always interesting seeing him play off other characters (especially the more emotional ones like Haruto and Raizo). He's stoic to a certain extent but still emotes which keeps him from being bland. Also have to agree that the last two episodes saved the character from falling utterly into Gary Stu territory.

Shoko: Similar to L-Elf. Ridiculous yet charming. I would like to see them bring the character down to earth a bit. I mean I get that she's quirky but hopefully we don't see another "jingle bells" incident in the future. It's okay for her to be weird just do it a bit more naturally.

Satomi: Really started to love him when Sakimori first declared independence. His pretentiousness gets offset by the fact that he's really quite a little puss when push comes to shove. Though I saw some potential there when he confronted Raizo about the guns (though his reasoning for not using them was facepalm-worthy). Also enjoy his somewhat co-dependent relationship with Akira.