View Single Post
Old 2009-01-14, 23:40   Link #12
kasumicc

*yawns* Discussing the LT is a neverending fight; and I pretty much disagree with everything that's said about the matter xD

Although...
Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
About other pair, Luca thinks Nanasse strongly but that is too one-sided...Similiar things happen in LT, as Ranka thinks Alto strongly (Same as Sheryl too I guess), but Alto very seldomly thinks about those two when he doesn't see them. What I mean is that he is lacking some "soliloquy" to reveal to audiences so we have a better chance to know who he cares more..the closest examples towards Ranka are running towards stair madly in ep 21? and the one of the very few "soliloquy" he displays during the show in ep 23...towards Sheryl...I can only think of that ep 24...and even at that scene, Sheryl kisses Alto initially...
I agree so much with all of this! ^^

LucaxNanase is an interesting one because it's...sudden? It's one-sided, indeed; but the thing that amaze me is, how quickly it changed from a crush, to love. We can see for a long time that Luca likes Nanase, but he really never makes anything about that. It could have stayed as a random crush, but then...she was injured. And suddenly we discover that Luca's madly in love for Nanase (and she doesn't even know it!) Too rushed for my tastes.

OzmaxCathy is a really cute couple; there's nothing more to say about them. They look good together.

Aww, I really like MichaelxKlan...In fact, Michael's death disgusts me a little. For a series with so much fights and battles, of all the major characters (leaving aside Grace), just Michael dies? It's unfair. At least, they could have made more important deaths, adding with that a little bit of drama!
Poor Klan. No doubt why the production like her so much; she really had the worst part.