View Single Post
Old 2009-11-29, 23:06   Link #5073
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

zod, my love! You haven't forsaken me! *cough* Erm.. I mean "Us", as in the whole thread, yeah.. that's it! ^_^;;;;;;;;

Anyway, I'd be happy if he somehow chose both. I wouldn't mind if Nagi is somehow blood related to Hayate (Hayate's brother - but then again, it's unknown if his brother is a blood relative at all.. let's not go there again, at least not now), and they live together as a family. Of course Hayate marries Athena, but then that arises a question... Is Athena compatible with Nagi? How would they interact?

My personal opinion / feelings aside, I don't think it's possible for him to somehow end up with both. Sadly...

~5 days till we know what Nagi tells him. Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy!

Oh, and by the way, Nagi already knows all about the stone. It's in the chapter where they're on the boat to Athens, and she tells them (Hayate, Maria, Ayumu, perhaps someone else?) how it's a stone of bonds that tests greed, and whatnot...

Only part of a silhouette of the person that told her is shown, after someone asks her how she knows that. It wasn't Mikado, and probably not Himegami. It's either Hayate's bro, or her father. Probably her father, since she was told that at her mother's grave.

And also, that sister, Sonia, told her already that she'd better watch out for that dangerous blond, and then she talked with Hayate how the gem is related to the inheritance, and how she'd be unable to maintain the mansion, and everything else only with her own assets.

I guess that Mikado doesn't know that Nagi knows about the gem (and also Maria..). But Hayate does know that Nagi already knows. Will he still not tell her? If Hata is going to play the role of a cruel bastard and not add an alternative, then Hayate needs to open up to Nagi. I guess that Nagi would decide for him... she'd probably tell him to go save her (she, aftet all, doesn't want to see him in such a sad state), but then again, if he breaks the gem, the whole plot crumbles. After all, the RG is essential for the plot.

An alternative is absolutely necessary now, heh?

How will Hayate return back to Japan with a smile? As I understand it, Hata said not to read the next 3-4 chapters, because it's going to conclude the whole Greece arc in one big bang.

Hmmm, let me guess...

252.. Half of their talk is done, ends with a cliffhanger..
253.. Other half of their talk is done, and it ends yet again with a cliffhanger..
254.. Hayate somehow cheers up and returns happily to Japan, or perhaps that's done in 255?

Unless... Athena interrupts their party? Oh, that would be epic!

@Himegami

DUDE! *genuflects*

VN = Visual Novel (Basically a game like program with a story, sound effects, voices, awesome background music, character animations, some even have RPG elements...) - You also make choices, there are multiple endings, lots of different characters, etc, etc.. man I haven't said half nuff.. hahaha!

A lot of animes are adaptions of such games. You haven't played a single one yet I reckon? Ah, I'm excited about this now.. hehehe! Gotta properly introduce you now!

Oh, and yeah, I know what you mean by a "reference".. I don't like searching, or trying out mangas by myself either. It's always best if someone recommends it, or if I read some good review, etc...
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote