View Single Post
Old 2010-06-28, 14:52   Link #11985
Judoh
Mystery buff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
And even if you suppose that the one that uses the red paint during the game just copied the idea from the one who made those on the way of the gold... you still need to think that this person has seen those, which means, this person knows where the gold is.
I get what your saying, but I don't really see it that way. The magic circles are used for a completely different reason, and we know there are knock off circle artists from episode 5. The red scribbles saying 'At the tenth twilight your journey will end and you will reach the village of gold' were written there a long time ago and mirror Rosa's hint to Eva. As far as we know Kinzo might have written them for people who figured it out, and Kinzo's dead. The only other people who may be capable of writing those numbers are the servants, who are also dead, and Hideyoshi, Kyrie, Krauss, Natsuhi, and George who may be faking. If what your saying is true than we have chose one of these people to have had already solved the epitaph previously.

IMO though the number writer should know about the safety deposit boxes that's a given.

EDIT: Okonogi had a theory that Kinzo gave the answer to the riddle and the ring to Eva because he thought she would be a better choice for the head. I wonder if that actually has any merit. Or if it's a hint. Or if it's just him rambling.

Last edited by Judoh; 2010-06-28 at 15:07.
Judoh is offline   Reply With Quote