View Single Post
Old 2006-11-29, 06:38   Link #5
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

@KiNa : akh... too late, so BCXIII almost said everything i had in my mind (dang, you are a sibling? )

in some extent, the increased brightness just doesn't give any impact. you can barely see the curve and the depth of the body. in fact, it does only give a good effects on the legs, which is less than the third surface of the left temari.

the right side still suffers from persisting aliasing. (i'm really wondering why though)

the red fan was partially erased, but the right piece is really useless. either you should put back the whole fan, but with more transparency, or you should erase it completely.

the complete wind removal wasn't really necessary. i think you could simply replace it with larger curved wind, with an increased transparency (about 10%)

for this, i think you can change the balance, enlarging the length by 50/75 pixels

anyway, the second signature is better, but not it does resolve every issues that the first version had, but i brings some more with it.

@Shinobiknight0 : like i said in the RTS thead, the problem is most likely the dark, and the picture size, wich is a bit too small.
also, the signature could be shortened a bit.
finally, the text font don't really fit the impression of dark light.