View Single Post
Old 2006-09-22, 13:45   Link #1
watery
¤ simply h0t baby ;D

ragnarok sketches and junk *crunch*

k since i keep writing on other ppls stuff i think i should show some of mine aswell.

atm i only have sketches and unfinished stuff *blush* but its better that ppl can post me critics back instead of reading mine on their own stuff all the time ^.^v problem is that i mostly post stuff that is 2 months old or older @_@

if u are interested ... otherwise just scroll down

ok lil description about me:

i started drawing in anime style when i was watching aishite night and sailor moon in german television. i guess that was around 1998/1999 ?_?

also i was big fan of the animania magazine. . . i started with copying anime pictures from that magazine and by drawing from television (i recorded the episodes and pressed the "pause" button since i was addicted to the sailor moon transformation scenes q.q stars and ribbons <3)

k after i was able to draw without existing pictures (even if the chars were not proportioned well xD") i thought i need better equips.

first i bought nice copic markers (ouch expensive >< and i nearly never used em .___.) and later i bought a graphic tablet, cause i saw some stunning art from ppl in an online community that i joined ... oekaki.de (maybe someone knows oekakis ;_ so thats when i started drawing digital and i still do (yay undobutton )

i use photoshop 7, painter 9, opencanvas 4 and some random programs friends tell me to try out and such q-q. my gt is only A6 Wacom 2 . i would like to have an intuos, cause its the secks but u cant have it all ^^

other hobbies are my mmorpg ragnarok. i did somem skin u can use in the game, a patchclient skin and a forum design for my guild (www.wushuang.ws if u wanna see <3)
at least it explains why i mostly draw ro related stuff XD

blabla . . . . and now the stuff u might wanna look at q-q

*last updated 22rd sep 06*

sketches:

Sirena
Sirenas char Chai when she were still alchemist. done in photoshop D= fast and sketchy swt..

norah aisling
done while religion lesson in school with pen

Vibi
my best friends dancer . . why does she look angry at me >O< ? sob

Miku
Highpriestess of Miku . . . i guess i draw it around that time when she made her 99 ^^

Random girl
i like the hair q.q

Vibi~ with stars
Vibis Gypsy with random designed clothes and stars. vibi likes stars q-q

Emse
Emse *cough* Esmeralda, euRO lokis first 99 scholar *bows*

X~Odus
Xodus wizard and my priest in the bg /swt
i try to find some colored stuff - ye i have but its boon ;D;- i ll add it in this post lal

junk:

Vibi as junk q-q
swt better dont show it bigger since the lineout is . . . yeah...

Vibi again wtf
copicmarker

Chai
painter 9 <3 lineart was a sketch of vibi, i wanted to color . . but didnt finish (as ususal ._.)

Norah
Norahs Dancer with dark wings orso

[/COLOR]
*edited some random language errors XD"*

Last edited by watery; 2006-09-22 at 14:30.
watery is offline   Reply With Quote