View Single Post
Old 2012-08-29, 18:35   Link #197
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenMessage View Post
WAIT!... Hold on, Hold on... Hold on... If Itachi rigged Sasuke to use Amaterasu when he sees Tobi's (Obito's) eye then why didn't it go off on Kakashi after the Danzo match? And who was it that died during the time skip for both Kakashi and Obito to awaken that pair of MS?
it was a one-time use technique itachi setup. most likely rin caused MS for obito, although that was pre-timeskip. kakashi's reason is still totally unknowable i think since not much happened during the timeskip and the definition for gaining MS doesn't seem true anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
There was only one event when he had long hair, and he was identified by Kisame as Madara
he also had long hair when he discussed the massacre with itachi which was after the minato fight

Quote:
and more importantly later on when he has the short hair and takes off his mask Kisame confirms he is Madara.
there's a simple explanation for this although i dont really like it. if tobi can control the mizukage, he can convince kisame that he's madara. reason i dont like it is because tobi seemed to actually like or respect kisame to a degree so i dnt see him lying to him like that, but it's a reasonable explanation that he just used sharingan mind manipulation. itachi's recognition of him makes less sense, but then again, itachi may have never seen tobi's face in the first place which would explain that
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote