View Single Post
Old 2010-09-25, 14:00   Link #53
Avegaille

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
GreatToysOnline? what mall can I find that? I'm around intramuros.

I want to find the chibi collection.
Well the locations that I've been to (of course, I am not sure if they have it but you can always request a branch transfer in case another branch has it)

Greenhills - you might have difficulty with this but if you enter the area when you see McDonalds, you might have success finding it or if you know where the other anime toy stores are such a 2rats, they're basically in that part of the mall.

Walter-Mart Makati - take a trip from Pasong Tamo/PRC area, a jeep going to Mantrade (or you can take the MRT going to Magallanes and ride a jeep going back to PRC)

Manila location - this is in front of that school a few distance by the Pedro Gil LRT station (when you see 7-11 from the LRT station, keep going until you see the school... sorry I forgot the name of the school but they're in front of that school)

These are the closest to me seeing as I am from Manila but I work in Makati... tell me which location you want and we'll talk some more via PM.

Anyway, the chibi figures are usually sold as a whole set, so you should prepare cash as much as 4,000. *shrug*
Avegaille is offline   Reply With Quote