View Single Post
Old 2008-07-25, 13:28   Link #136
ani_d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
^ The new ED sequence heavily hints at Sheryl being a pilot with all the Valkyrie shots and they really lingered on her pilot suit sketches. Going by the ED she's either going to be a pilot or hook up with Alto.. probably both! XD
lol Shipping makes people think strange thoughts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Shipping makes people think strange thoughts

It's like a certain group of fans have forgot that..

Brera shot at him and Luca in episode 7
Brera put Klan out of action and was trying to do the same to Alto in episode 9
Brera and Alto's dogfight in episode 13

Of course he should be pissed lol
The last one HAS something to do with Ranka and that was the last straw. It hit home. They all piled up. Brera saved Ranka for him, twice actually, he could atleast spare him a little slack. He didn't have to attack him, call him an "eyesore" and be all childish. The fact that this guy kept hindering him with what he wants to do is what's ticking him off. It's subtle, but you don't have to think of an excuse to say that Ranka has nothing to do with how Alto reacts towards Brera. Even the BreraxAlto clash near the end made this issue a little clearer if it wasn't clear enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post
Plus Michel says "enjoy yourselves" or "take your time" as he leaves. It takes some mighty fine twisting to turn that into Michel being displeased...
Plus, how did Michael look pleased at the sight of Sheryl inside Alto's dorm? This is the same guy who set him up with his birthday present Ranka.

His expression wasn't " Lovebirds are at it again. *sigh* Enjoy yourselves." his expression was like this ---> "....whatever. *sigh* Enjoy yourselves." There wasn't even a hint of a lecherous smile on his face. You'd think he'll more likely react this way but he didn't, especially when he entered the room.

How is this twisting it? lol Michael wasn't pleased, but he also wouldn't be too Nanase to tell Alto that he shouldn't be with Sheryl which explains his whatever-ish reaction. He wouldn't pry that far. It's like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Spoiler:
I hope you're right and this isn't another case of reverse psychology that they always cook up in their spoilers. Why would they name next episode's title as Goodbye Sister if noone is going to say goodbye. :| I'm just so convinced things are set, plus the fact that Ozma's death can open up a lot of character development and plot development for Ranka and the others VS my own bias of not wanting Ozma to die because it will be sad, it kind of outweighs the latter if I were to look at it from a writer's POV.