View Single Post
Old 2010-08-22, 06:29   Link #4144
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
The top screen is glass .. or plastic ? I dunno, but the bottom touchscreen .. I don't know about that ... and that's where the marks are from the '' Cleaning Liquid '' I used with the cloth that came with it. The cloth is microfiber something something so it should work fine .. but the liquid doesn't.

edit : I tried cleaning with damp cloth .. seemed to work fine, not sure why I wanted to use the liquid first .. not like it was oil or anything. Anyway, couple issues still : At the edges of screen, there are dust and I think they're called fibres .. ? Some things, that came out of the cloth that was used to clean the screen when applying the screen protector. ( The installation failed .. ), and I can't get them off. I don't suppose there is any way to get them off, except taking apart whole DS ... ?

Then on middle of the screen, there is some white dot, which would appear to be dust particle. Can't be dead pixel as it wouldn't be visible when the console isn't on. It doesn't come off with anything... how on earth did it get there ? is it stuck between the touchscreen film and the screen itself ? If it is, then it was there when I received my DS ... It's really annoying me as it's kinda like dead/stuck pixel ..

Last edited by Dist; 2010-08-22 at 06:44.
Dist is offline   Reply With Quote