View Single Post
Old 2012-12-17, 00:22   Link #6664
Sansker
Manus ad Ferrum

English is not my first language, you are right. But I think I am not that bad with it. Let me explain it.

What I mean is that for every action take by any group, something will have to change. And that is what doesn’t happen here. Yeah the good guys don’t want to rule the world or whatever but if they have a hold of the enemy most precious thing: why the bad guys aren’t even trying to take it back? Oh yeah, because there is a mystery when they will take it later… for no real reasons other than to create a mystery and pretend there is something going on. And even so why the good guys aren’t trying to see if they can study the Silver Cross to stop the Eclipse? they just let a 15 years old go around with the Lost Logia like is some kind of iPad. Even letting him go near other people when they don’t know if he can explode or do something, so I am assuming the thing isn’t important anymore because of how is being deal with.

Things that happen off screen is pointless. Because if it doesn’t get focus is for a reason and when you can use it as an explanation of what happen in the main plot is just lazy writing that didn’t knew how to fit all the parts. That is why I say is odd, because it feels like the author forget about it and they just bring it on later.

The investigation itself is very put aside. This creates the feeling of mystery, right? So why is all the investigation show rather like off camera? I mean how is that the TSAB knows they are call Hückebein but doesn’t seem to know who are their members? Did they just went in to every single town and proclaim: “We are the Hückebein” kind of like Jail being so kind to put his name on the drones so Fate could find it? I mean that things are solve rather fast or being present with troubles to fit the plot. That is what is call “plot convenience”

And yes, they did call Thoma a thief. You see the investigation itself is so odd to me I need to explain it point by point, but that will take it too long. I was writing the other post rather fast, so I let a lot out. I mean they do know the Hückebein were the ones attacking the villages thanks to Teana, but we later learn that were the fake Hückebein because we see Arnage and Veyron stopping the fake Hückebein when they do just that and even show some feeling over the fact they just kill a lot of people when until that point they didn’t even care. So were the fake Hückebein just going around saying they were the originals? If that is the case, why? To lead the TSAB to the Hückebein and not to the fake ones? But if they are all Eclipse Drivers why they will want to make the TSAB hear about the Eclipse in the first place? But ok, they might want them to eliminate the Hückebein for them so why isn’t Vandin actually helping the TSAB and is the other company doing the job? Fine maybe explain later.

But on the TSAB side: they did found the lab on Ruwella where Thoma take the Silver Cross while there were on another planet blowing something up and revealing they didn’t find the Silver Cross there. So how did they get to know about the Silver Cross on the first place? If they were already chasing the labs on other planets how is that they don’t have anything on Vandin up until that point when it’s clear there is an organization behind it. I mean the tech, the people… I can’t buy none of them talk or at some point Hayate didn’t just call Verossa to read their minds for a few seconds. So they didn’t make a connection between the Hückebein and the guys making Eclipse Drivers? If they realize there were two different teams then why they never try to track down anything back to the source and we didn’t even get to see what happen to the people on the lab ever again.

Later when we find out that Vandin is behind it all they say there is something suspicions about Hardis when they discover: that his company was experimenting with a deathly virus without telling anybody, creating copies of deadly weapons, experimenting on living human beings and lying on the face to their investigators when they ask who attack them… I will say that is more than enough to put you in jail, but here we need to wait so the 3 guys who we just pick up train and join the SD6 either they want to or not. I mean… is this the mystery? That Hardis was bad? It was obvious. And why is he doing this? Well that is the mystery because his actions don’t make any sense at all. He let the TSAB put him on jail, he let the Grendels fool him and he betray the Hückebein… I do hope we get something out of it.

Last edited by Sansker; 2012-12-17 at 14:42.
Sansker is offline   Reply With Quote