View Single Post
Old 2008-07-23, 12:17   Link #11210
otai

Send a message via MSN to otai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kogetsu Shirogane View Post
To be honest, I'm actually wondering more how it'd start than how it'd "end"... I mean, one of the main reasons* for Kyon/ko talking to Haru(h/k)i was due to the latter being attractive. Either that can be dropped(which just makes Kyon a glutton for punishment) or it can be turned into one big yaoi-fest(which would solve the problem you brought up)...

* Note that I said "one of," I'm fully aware there were other reasons, so please don't chew me out over this
Even without yaoi, Kyon might start a friendship with Haruki just because he's bored, thinking what could be the worst this guy could do to another guy. He befriended one weirdo before. It begs the question why Haruki would reciprocate tho.

Frankly, we're in a rut. Even the discussion of yaoi is progress now...
Haruki & Kyon, passive but sarcastic guy having his life changed drasticaly and abruptly; paired with loud, obnoxious but emotionally troubled guy, talk about playing your tropes straight.

I'm interested in whom is uke or seme;as Genshiken noted, its rarely the combo u think is obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsenesque View Post
I'm not exactly sure if anyone has written an all-girl fanfic, check Fanfiction.net and see. And yes, Kyonko x Haruhi is smexy.
FYI, there is one, but it's thin as a sidedish. Pretty good writing tho.
otai is offline   Reply With Quote