View Single Post
Old 2013-06-22, 19:16   Link #15
backbone
Banned

Well, what should i say? Boring? Tedious? Incredibly slow? I don't know. In fact, these three episodes sucked really hard and i just . . . can't feel the same way as when this show started airing anymore. I was honestly struggling to even watched this eps. Fortunately we got some nice actions to blow the start-to-be-annoying, pretentious dialogues, which each characters spoke in rather slow pace just to buy more and more time for . . . dragging this arc even longer, i guess?

But man, Eren was sure taking his sweet time reminiscing unnecessary things for looooong time, while his fellow soldiers are struggling and dying horribly out there for his sake. Truly magnificent, indeed.

The overused stills actually started getting annoying from previous eps, but from now on, it has finally gotten to the point of unbearable to watch.

Well, cliffhanger sometimes can be good for great anticipation, but when it got dragged for this long, even a patient guy like me would get thinned in no time. But well, i've seen worse, so i'll call it off for now
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote