View Single Post
Old 2009-12-18, 04:06   Link #6956
Betteroffer

Actually there were one or two people awhile back on these forums, though there are a also a few other places where people have made comments to that effect.

Some of the things Gino did were attacking his own allies during a heightened terror alert, the massacre comment, his happily going along with letting the Eunuchs kill the Tianzi (I'm not saying I expected him to rebel there, just that he should have given a line or two saying he was aware of and at least slightly bothered by the fact that they were intentionally going to kill a 13 year old girl), implying he would get Kallen pardoned if she simply accepted her Stadtfeld identity, abadnoning Suzaku and the disaster stricken Tokyo settlement in favor of a rousing game of pool, turning on Suzaku rather than consider that he may have been traumatized from using the FLEIJA, and rebeling against Lelouch when he was still playing the Emperor of Justice.

Not saying these things are better or worse than what Rolo has done, just that these actions don't strike me as making Gino anything other than a normal Britannian.
Betteroffer is offline   Reply With Quote