View Single Post
Old 2013-02-27, 04:43   Link #24
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Well a scanlation just went up and I got a good look at the chapter now.

So it seems the story has a course of action planned out for a while now. First destroying the SMILE factory on Dressorosa, then moving on to save Kanjuro and reunite with Law's crew on Zou, then dropping off Kinemon and Momosuke at Wanokuni. I guess that could change unexpectedly, but I'll take that as the plan for now.

Get to see Fleet Admiral Sakazuki for the first time since the time skip too. I'm strongly convinced this "Fujitora" is indeed a new admiral since it means "Pink Tiger" like someone said earlier, which fits the admiral code-name pattern. I wonder if they are a woman? (Perhaps Hina?)

And yep, Buggy is indeed one of the Shichibukai now. I'm pretty sure we all saw that one coming. I'm interested in that organization he apparently formed though, the "Pirate Dispatch Society". He's always seemed too incompetent for something like that. Wonder who the new other two Shichibukai are too since Doflamingo needs to be replaced.

And Doflamingo managed to snag the re-manifested Mera Mera no mi eh? I guess he was indeed there when Ace died after all. Wonder how it'll play into all this.

Really loved this chapter, just a fantastic whole bunch of exposition and world-building. Happy 700th milestone Oda!~