View Single Post
Old 2011-11-29, 07:52   Link #10412
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
@Zero

What, the scene I just posted? That one is about where Inami will be staying during his time in the ISA... until he gets a room(hopefully)
It's just that Maya seems like not approving that idea, I assumed the worst of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@zero: each bit unit is the size of an IS' palm. It only runs on a tiny capacitor and therefore has very little operational time before it is needed to dock again before it completely runs out of energy. Each bit can act as a remote spike that has an operational time of 3 minutes. If they engage in ranged combat, they only have a high damage low output particle beam at their disposal(highly piercing, very small shot) with only 2 shots available per bit, one shot being the safe zone so the bit has enough energy for a return flight. This specific set of bits can only be used when AE has 100% use of its monopole engine.

(with these specs, how many bits should there be? 64 seemed too little...)
I'm not talking about energy output, I'm talking about control system. That's far, FAR superior that what I.S. can achieve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
If there was a drawback, the only one I can imagine is that Croixas can't figure out how to undo the female only restriction.
Low power output and/ or response time, limited lifespan, unstable, prone to damage, high maintenance, highly expensive and very complex to make, lethal to pilot etc.

it's easier to make weakness than believable advantages.