View Single Post
Old 2013-04-02, 01:19   Link #5602
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisoka?? View Post
I think it was obvious that he was hiding the fact that he could walk. Or else he suddenly managed to overcome it (doubtful).

On another note, does any one else think that Ogato is not evil per se but more immoral and yet principled? Based on what he has said, all the "evil" things he has been doing, such as teaching his disciples dangerous stuff, were only to develop the technique and only because the disciples desired and asked for it. It wasn't like he deceived or forced them.
Ryuuto, definitely the former. After dealing with Loki for so long, he knows how to work with such people. But now, he's been forced to play his hand. What will he do now?

As for Ogata, I'm sure he doesn't see himself as being evil, per se. He simply wants to create the perfect martial art, and isn't above sending his own disciples to their deaths in order to achieve it. Lugh himself said that was the reason he took so many disciples, so he'd always have a replacement for one that broke down. And yes, he doesn't deceive people into using such dangerous techniques, though if someone one asks for the knowledge, he grants it. It's his "equality of martial arts," one of his "principles," so to speak. And I fear he won't be completely defeated in this arc, whatever the eventual outcome, he'll be back. Bet on it.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote