Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Nagi no Asukara (Nagi-Asu: A Lull in the Sea)
View Single Post
Old 2014-02-22, 14:56   Link #2630
ellessarr
Banned

after read many comment here my impression

the time skip on this series was one of the worst time skip done i see in anime, basically a term of narration development/moving not changed, the time skip was just a plot device, to place muina and her friend more inside the drama.

chisaki confessed and get rejected before time skip and not changed, frozen in time

tusgumu was just watching her from behind without doind anything, another frozen in time

miuna just grow enough to somehow develop a half-assed strong unrequeted love for hikari now, before time skip she never looked like really in love with him to the point of when he awake she suddenly now is deep in love with him to the point of even deep inside wish manaka never awake(that was poor write)

miuna friend(i forget her name) had a better development lead to her crush to kaname than miuna( actually we see hints of it and even her showing some jealous before time skip).

basically the only thing this time skip did was somehow make chisaki and tsugumu probably ending as a couple since them not fit anymore inside the friend circle and bring more pointless drama (unrequeted love) to something who already enough messed.

and only finally makana awakes is who the things finally gonna develop, this means we get something like 7 to 8 episodes of pointless drama only to show who almost nothing changed after what happened.

we had peoples mopping here and there moving to random pointless directions(or walking in circles) just waiting the team be complete again for finally stop to walk in circles.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote