Thread: Natsuiro Kiseki
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-21, 12:49   Link #229
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 03, my green haired waifu has eyes for another...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Episode 3

So Yuka has a crush on someone and sadly for mangatron it's not him. Can't wait to see his reaction

Rinko's reaction on the other hand, clearly she is jelly
lol my reaction:

I would have made that bigger because I was like WHAAAAT.....There's no way she can fall in love with a guy who is obviously older than her!!! Well, besides me, but forget about that, look at Rin's face, if Yuka hooks up with some other guy, that means Rin will be alone, and then....... I, her shining knight in armor, swoops in and sweeps her off her feet! Good idea! *runs*

Speaking of me being NTR'ed in this series, what the heck was with that Yuusuke stalking my Saki-chan? STALKER! Still a child and already a criminal, why this ought to teach him what will happen to those who mess with my waifu:
Images
if mangatron was the director
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
*runs*

When is she going to move? I know there's such a thing as a 30 day notice before one gets re-assigned or something, but.... aren't they packing already? Is she going to move by the 6th episode? Does that mean I won't get to see her in a swimsuit? What about her bath scene? You can't have a Natsumi bath scene without a Saki bath scene!!! RAWR *mangatron's brain explodes*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Saki looked super erotic/delicious quite mature for her age in those scenes
You! Stop thinking dirty thoughts about my waifu!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
We seem to have finally gotten a good look at Saki's "normal" personality in the episode after the drama of the previous one. Her cool and refined behavior makes her quite attractive.
You too! Stop looking at my waifu!
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote