View Single Post
Old 2006-03-01, 03:26   Link #73
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hawq
I just watched that scene all over again in bleach episode 16. Rukia quoted 'sympathy,friendship,and love, those are feelings that soulreaper should not go through" as she was somewhat regretting. Does that quote not mean that she kind of went through all that,or it might be just that I watched the lunar subed one.
No, it doesn't. She's talking about those emotions as being "unnecessary feelings" for a shinigami. That says nothing about whether she has loved anyone or not. And not to mention, that certainly doesn't show she said "I love Ichigo" or anything close. Even if she did mean she went through all those feelings, it makes no reference at all of any feelings of love for Ichigo.

Quote:
I only used that viewpoint in a way, that any character can say this. If I did not enjoy anime I would not be here right now. Character feelings, and personality is also what the "staff makes up"
I wasn't trying to say say you didn't like anime or anything, but Ichigo said "I don't love Rukia" because he doesn't love Rukia.

Quote:
As I said before, Right now they are good friends as you said, but I also said that they can take their relationship further and further, till it is the right time near the end. I did not mean love coming out of nowhere.
I know, I didn't mean you said that, but I was just saying 2-3 days for something to come out would be rushing it. I have no doubts that IchigoxRukia can happen, but as for right now (and what I'd actually prefer), IchigoxOrihime is what I see and prefer.

Quote:
Now lets put an end to this ugly arguement which I kind of started, and im sorry for that. It just does not feel right for me to argueing over fictionous couples.
Well I never saw any of this as offensive or anything close to it. I look at it as a fun debate over an anime I like a lot.