View Single Post
Old 2006-03-02, 08:49   Link #74
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
No, it doesn't. She's talking about those emotions as being "unnecessary feelings" for a shinigami. That says nothing about whether she has loved anyone or not. And not to mention, that certainly doesn't show she said "I love Ichigo" or anything close. Even if she did mean she went through all those feelings, it makes no reference at all of any feelings of love for Ichigo.
There are so many hints that she loves him. x_x I'd rewatch if I were you. And he's the one she thinks about the most. Even Orihime acknowledged the bond between them. There's also the Ichigo and Kaien connection and she plainly loved Kaien "like that".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiniji103
I wasn't trying to say say you didn't like anime or anything, but Ichigo said "I don't love Rukia" because he doesn't love Rukia.
Oh please, it's Ichigo. Don you honestly think he'd even admit to something like "love" to a stranger. He probably wouldn't even tell his mother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
I know, I didn't mean you said that, but I was just saying 2-3 days for something to come out would be rushing it. I have no doubts that IchigoxRukia can happen, but as for right now (and what I'd actually prefer), IchigoxOrihime is what I see and prefer.
That's fine but I think IchigoxOrihime is completely one-sided. =/ In the anime anyway.