View Single Post
Old 2006-03-02, 18:09   Link #78
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Originally Posted by notme
You don't think the conversation Ichigo and Orihime had when Orihime convinced Ichigo to go to SS after Rukia was emotional? Before that Ichigo was wondering if he should or should not go, and talking to Inoue is what steeled his resolve.

Another very emotional conversation was the time where Inoue after the Byakuya fight where Inoue was crying and saying how glad she was that Ichigo was alright and then he thanked her.

You don't think any of these scenes were emotional?

Also, though we were not shown it, Inoue told Ichigo about her past and about her hairpins (that was how Ichigo could tell Sora/Acidwire about them), and that had to have been an emotional conversation.

That's just something, that Orihime did herself, since you can obviously see that she has a crush on her. Ichigo shares more of his feelings with Rukia I believe, such as his mother for example.

Plus Rukia and Ichigo have gone through so much more, not only that, Ichigo went through some rough training just to change the shape of his zanpakto or something, and also turned almost into a hollow. He pretty much did all that just to get to soul society, and be strong enough to fight of the enemies, and also save Rukia. After all he did keep having that same old flashback of her saying that "If you follow me to soul society I will never forgive you" *expressed with lots of emotion*

He himself was depressed without Rukia. When Orihime got kidnapped in the fillers, man were they joking around so much.

I find it quite amazing of how this orhimexichigo, or rukiaxichgo, coupling thing so controversial.

Quote:
What, you're saying Ichigo would lie about something so serious with a straight face? I think you're thinking of a different Ichigo. Ichigo is nothing if not honest (unless he has to lie for the better good or to help someone of course). At the very least, he'd blush and stutter over his words as he frantically tried to deny the idea.
Im back to talk with you my man, anyways, I can remember on the episode, when Rukia was just about to be executed, Ichigo comes and saves her. Then she asks "why did you come?", and he says that "I just wanted to"*in a tough, shy way* He did not blush,but you can tell by his facial expression.

Last edited by Mr.Hawq; 2006-03-02 at 18:32.