Thread: K-On! - Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2010-06-01, 06:40   Link #266
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotchy View Post
It's a little embarrasing. I didn't get what Azusa said after Mio answered the second question from Mio's fans at the tea party in the 7th episode. I wanted to see what that was translated like in english, but couldn't find the 7th english subbed episode.

In a question site, an answer was like "which part!?".
I can agree with that a little.

Does anybody know what that was translated like?

I thought it's so much tough work for the translator.
The translations are pretty rudimentary, but the meanings behind it are pretty much like this :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Not to splash too much water on SaintessHeart's hilarious explanation of Mio's Q&A gaffes as interpreted by Azunyan's feverish mind...

But the probable explanation is Mio's fear of mold (remember the wet guitar horror?). Showerheads are notorious infestations of mold and germs - so "scared of her own shadow" Mio would probably clean the shower head (and perhaps the entire shower) before using it. This is probably what Mio was thinking.

And she eats the taiyaki "from the gills" because that's where most of the sweet azuki bean paste is (the tail and head having little). She simply loves sweet things as we can tell from her lyrics and poetry -- poor girl had better start exercising if she wants to keep that fixation.

However, I'm fairly certain that SaintessHeart's interpretation is what Azunyan's brain was hyperventilating about.
or

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Of course....

Fan : Where do you wash first when you take a bath?

Mio : The shower head.

Azunyan : You clean the bath?

Fan : Do you eat taiyaki from the head?

Mio : The gill cover.

Azunyan : Where!?

Spoiler for NSFW Explanation:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.