View Single Post
Old 2007-01-29, 15:34   Link #94
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Tickets to the live event in March, which have a face value of ¥4500 (~US$37), are now going for ¥66000 (~$540) on Yahoo auctions. News article (Japanese). 2channel has been full of people crowing about how they got their tickets.

The event will be a full concert presentation featuring all the main seiyuu from SHnY: Hirano Aya, Gotou Yuuko, Chihara Minori, Sugita Tomokazu, etc.

The live event is probably a good sign that a second season of the anime is on the way. I do not believe Hirano Aya has any real health problems. Posts on her blog seem to indicate she is working almost every day: Death Note, Sumomo mo Momo mo, Manabi Straight, photo sessions, radio, etc. No mention of the college courses she is supposedly taking, too. But she has drastically cut back the number of live events she does. I believe there has only been one so far this year, if that.

The lovely horse pics were from a photo session on Sunday for Voice Newtype.She said it was her first time on a horse, but she loved it. She said she envied one horse its long eyelashes. I think it was pure chance that her hair matched the horse. Or else they chose the horses to match it, lol. On the other hand, she did dye her hair a little redder a couple of weeks ago....
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.