View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 09:53   Link #68
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
come to think of it, i'm not expecting much either. i just felt that ishida seems to be the cooler one compared to sado or inoue. it's a shame kubo neglected him. but then again, kubo has been neglecting and wasting characters for years. still, i wouldn't mind seeing ishida get more panel time, even if it's just for a while.
This is the big issue with all of Ichigo's friends, all of them stopped being relevant after the SS arc and have just hung around Ichigo ever since, serving as nothing more than weaklings to be protected, giving him a reason to fight the bad guys.

The last time I cared about Ishida was in his fight against Mayuri, where he was pretty bad ass. Too bad he had to use a move much like the final gestuga to win, thus giving up his powers, but at least he won that battle, that's something.

Chad is even worse, especially considering he was hyped to be such a super-badass at the start of Bleach. I had my hopes up about him as a character when he owned that ex-espada dude in Hueco Mundo, but that was quickly changed when Espada nr.5 suddenly appeared and one-shotted him right after his moment of glory, just to remind us all that Chad and his battle was worthless.

Inoue is eye-candy, and that’s all she’s ever been since the beginning of Bleach. Unlike Chad and Ishida however, she’s actually good at what she does, which is looking good, so I actually like her the best.