View Single Post
Old 2012-04-17, 04:00   Link #75
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangs View Post
This is the big issue with all of Ichigo's friends, all of them stopped being relevant after the SS arc and have just hung around Ichigo ever since, serving as nothing more than weaklings to be protected, giving him a reason to fight the bad guys.

The last time I cared about Ishida was in his fight against Mayuri, where he was pretty bad ass. Too bad he had to use a move much like the final gestuga to win, thus giving up his powers, but at least he won that battle, that's something.

Chad is even worse, especially considering he was hyped to be such a super-badass at the start of Bleach. I had my hopes up about him as a character when he owned that ex-espada dude in Hueco Mundo, but that was quickly changed when Espada nr.5 suddenly appeared and one-shotted him right after his moment of glory, just to remind us all that Chad and his battle was worthless.

Inoue is eye-candy, and that’s all she’s ever been since the beginning of Bleach. Unlike Chad and Ishida however, she’s actually good at what she does, which is looking good, so I actually like her the best.
yeah, i was disappointed when ishida and ichigo had to lose their powers only to gain them back. what's up with that?

i actually thought that chad would grow a full body armor later on. it would have been cool to see him with a badass armor made from his own spiritual energy. too bad kubo stopped developing the character.

i agree with sayde and sabaku kyu though, inoue could have been so much more if only kubo bothered to make her into more than just some obsessed ichigo fangirl.