View Single Post
Old 2009-08-11, 03:22   Link #1385
Neku
yare yare..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Tran
I don't think that this is true in the slightest. Lacus is extremely prone to not sharing her true feelings to anyone, and this is probably yet another example of her holding back. Her primary exhibited concern was worrying about what going back into the cockpit would do for Kira - and I agree that this was the closest concern to her heart. However, she's a multi-faceted character and she undoubtedly was simultaneously thinking of the different responses they could try even if Kira refused the call.
Woops. Mistake on my part. I meant to say Lacus didn't really care... or rather, she cared more about Kira wanting to mobilize Freedom again rather than them being unsafe.

Anyways, I very much agree that Lacus could be thinking of numerous things at the same time since that's what make her character so interesting.. she's unpredictable!

But I still think that to her, Kira comes first. She may have held Strike Freedom as a secret from even Kira (although Kira doesn't seem surprised to see it), but there's no doubt that it was created for him, perhaps because she wants to prepare Kira yet again for what he wants to do.