View Single Post
Old 2011-10-16, 19:50   Link #101
Nina.Wolken
~~N/F~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
And finally I also love all the Penguins!
Am I the only one left who think they are creepy? Seriously, what are they here for? Why are only the Takakuras and Natsume(s) able to see them? Why did San-chan disappeared when Himari died?
We really don't know anything about what they are yet. But we know they've been sent by Sanetoshi. The guy who is planning on destroying them. How suspicious is that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
6. Even if Yuri does have a dick, she still is mostly a female. She has feminine voice, looks, body (forget the dick)... she is a girl for biggest part! She is not a guy who has done a surgery to change the gender. If she were to do surgery in the future then it would be much easier to make a girl out of her than a guy. So no matter how much you are in denial yuri haters, it is yuri scene.
If we were talking about a romantic relationship, I could agree with you. But here we're down to a purely physical interaction. What isn't that important in the development of a relationship (genital attribute) is here the key issue of the classification. So I'll repeat what I've already stated earlier : sex between a girl and an hermaphrodite doesn't qualify as yuri but futanari (as a genre).

I too hope for some yuri development and/or action (please no rape!) in MawaPen, but I'm waiting next week to know if episode 14 was intended to deceive (troll ?) yuri fanboys/fangirls, or not.