Thread: Licensed Kamisama Dolls
View Single Post
Old 2011-08-03, 02:22   Link #324
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziziphus View Post
I, for one, has been enjoying the series from the start. I saw a lot of potential in the story and was captivated by the atmosphere built up in episode 1. Ep 2 & 3 were a bit weaker than ep 1 to me, but the last two episodes have been greatly executed and advanced the plot nicely. I'm also glad to see the anime getting a better reception as it should. Now I just hope its short length wouldn't become its downfall somewhere in its run.
Yeah, I agree with just about all of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziziphus View Post
Agreed with Triple_R about the brother/sister relationship. That is one of the things I enjoy in this anime as well. Granted, Utao is confirmed for a brocon, but that is still very realistically portrayed and I think it adds more to the brother/sister chemistry.
Agreed. I'm fine with Utao being a brocon, because it makes sense given her background. I mean, this Village doesn't seem like the nicest place in the world, so it's certainly possible that Kyohei is one of a precious few to show Utao any affection whatsoever while she was growing up. It makes sense for her to grow a bit more attached to him than what your average little sister would. As long as Kyohei just teases her a bit about her being a brocon (or is oblivious to it), I'm cool with it.