View Single Post
Old 2005-12-19, 13:28   Link #97
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar
Catgirls, one question. You wrote:

> However...I would like any speculation beyond the current episode to be
> enclosed in [spoiler] tags, and if you want to ramble on about ending theories,
> future episodes, etc., please post your thoughts in this thread: [My Otome]
> [SPOILERS] Future Episode Synopses/Series Predictions

Could you please elaborate on this a bit, and maybe rethink that?

One of the beauties about Mai Otome is that NOBODY has spoiler knowledge to distribute, with the sole exception of "next episode summaries" in Newtype. I could perfectly understand in demanding spoiler-tags for those, but when it comes about what you expect to happen next, simply extrapolating from what we just saw, is this really something to hide? I'd have said that this is what most of the discussion is all about? ^_^;
Good point. I'll take that out of the thread rules. I'm flexible. I'm not here to inhibit conversation in any way. I'm a fan just like you.

I only ask that people with knowledge of future events use common sense and not spoil the show for others. If you have an idea and you think it might contain spoilers, use your best judgment.

On a side note: if anyone has any further questions or comments about the Thread Rules or Mod related activities, please don't post them in this thread. Feel free to send me a PM so that we don't derail the thread. My office door is always open. Thanks.

Cheers.