View Single Post
Old 2010-04-24, 10:32   Link #6
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Doing it right. Though I guess it depends on just how much episode they'll spend on each girl.
The manga adaptation is doing this as well, it's by the same author who did the manga version for KimiKiss. This time though the first girl story is going longer than one volume unlike in the KimiKiss manga where it was one volume per girl. Since there's 6 girls hopefully I'll be 24 ep series with each arc being 4 eps for each girl story.

Quote:
I don't think you're using that terminology right. The show didn't actually change demographics. It just experimented with a new storytelling style.
But it did change demographics by going a different genre, it wasn't a shonen romance story anymore, it had more of a Josei type feel to it. And it failed badly in Japan because of it. It showed that the original audience of the game buyers did not like this direction that they went with, it pretty much left the original audience out to the cold. So staying in the same genre would be for the best otherwise it's gonna bomb again.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote