View Single Post
Old 2011-09-10, 20:51   Link #12
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

The significance of his teleportation, if any, is that none of our teleport-capable protagonists seemed to remember that they have one, so someone using it after such a long time came as a surprise (or at least a "damn, I forgot personal teleportation existed in this universe!") for the readers

---

To those who can understand the yet-to-be-translated chapters, did Mobile Section 6 perform any after action review after their messy battle? Properly analyzing what happened, why it happened, how it can be done better - all the basics?

Because skimming through the untranslated chapters, all I'm seeing are them training the Force trio and Ginga (is she even officially a part of MS6?) talking to Caladfwelch folks about the clone troopers Raptors.

What lessons have they learned from the previous battle?

Did they find any weakness in the Hucks anti-magic? From the fight with Cypha, is seems her anti-magic is an active skill instead of passive, so is it possible to overwhelm or ambush her before she could actually activate them?

There was mention of a power source problem, that the new toys ran out of battery fast. Will the solution for this - I recall a mana-to-electricity converter or such - be ready for the next engagement, what changes will it bring and how effective will it be?

The last time they fought, several members got badly injured including their commanding officer. Being wounded may be an acknowledged risk of being a soldier but it doesn't change the fact that they need a moment to reflect themselves. How are they going to fight from now on knowing that their previous approach had been unsuccessful? What team composition would be effective against their enemy?

One more thing. I still don't know how Nanoha (and Tsuzuki) plan on keeping her no-kill policy with a Strike Cannon. She can't exactly use magic to set it to stun as she have before, and it will left a bad taste in the mouth if they end up with the Kenshin Solution ("Don't worry, I used the back-side of my sword. Blunt trauma? What's that?")