View Single Post
Old 2012-02-18, 06:25   Link #93
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
>Inori makes a decision in order to save me, while Arisa Kuhouin and Ghost Unit begin to surround us.
I guess this is when Inori save wounded Shu from the commotion with Neo-Gai and Arisa Students army.
That seem to be the case.
Like I say I cant see Inori take away from shu again we alredy go trought this and a 5 ep from the end would be ...stupid from my point of view.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Kouhouin seems to be working for the GHQ now. Arisa did the guard so she could smuggle information about the school to contacts outside. GHQ got hold of this info. I guess Kouhouin cut a deal with the GHQ for Arisa.

Anyhow, Arisa is definitely getting a gruesome death.

As for Shu's powers. I think the void genome was just a placebo. His true powers are probably much more than just drawing genomes. I bet he'll recreate genomes he has extracted from memory and even create random new ones out of thin air. His powers are probably what Gai's void tried to copy. Remember, Gai always wanted to be Shu.

When he awakens he'll probably regenerate his arm and will have power to rival Death the Grave Keeper. Then they'll go one on one.

Death can extract voids but he can also build pocket dimensions, teleport, fly, etc.
He probally had a similar power a Mana + the whole void thing. My bet still in mana+ inori. Plus ,like I alredy say it's time for Shu to face that past ..Mana. And what better time that now? Hell the whole Inori+ shu song it's link to Mana as well so ,time for Shu to made peace with that past and his sister(?).