View Single Post
Old 2010-05-18, 14:00   Link #78
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
oh surerman is back. Welcome back

if it's wind user their are tons of posibility because. Wind element or rather gas element is abundant in this world. More abundant than electricity. That's why accelerator choose to control it more becuase it's always present and he doesn't need to do some damages to even summon it up.

I think the most common is would be use it as invisible cutting sword. Wind can cut anything and really convenient. Reminds me of kaze no stigma.
thank you...what a kind guy..even my mom didn't say 'welcome back' to me (she grab the shotgun instead and demand me to leave as soon as possible once I feed my cats...umm actually it's a tiger)

invisble cutting sword?,...where did I ......oh! it's Saber-chan (Fate/Stay Night)

currently I hooked to old song : The Lion Sleep Tonight, and I remember that one of the character in this manga have Lion Shadow (Sherry Cromwell). Now while I heard this song I imagined some fanfic with Sherry sleeping (bend down on to desk filled with paper to create chaos plan) while the other cast tip toeing behind her move carefully including Misaka and the sisters
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote