View Single Post
Old 2012-11-09, 13:06   Link #38
garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post

Let's suppose that we think of human society as a single organism; that the totality of human society is like one human organism, and each individual person is like merely one cell in the human society's "body".
Interesting analogy, some of my thoughts on that

Mido/spookieboogie refered to them asa"keisatsu (警察)" or police none of them thought it wrong nor strange. So even they think themselves as "police". Though at first I thought
Kouankyoku[公安局]/MWPSB was just a special police faction, but so far we haven't really seen any other law enforcement group anywhere. So I think MWPSB have largely co-opted the full police responsibilities in their world ( or is it just their city,country? , so far no info on this front). After all with SiBYL being pretty much the LAW, ORDER and even culture of their society, agents of SiBYL would pretty much be the Police.

Investigative procedures does not belong nor is the sole province of the police, I think anyone with even the slightest will or even curiosity should have followed up.

Even the human body has "deterrence" & "rehabilitation", (but cant really say for individual cells "human rights" or is it "cell rights"^^ ahaha). for deterence example the skin is a deterence from infection, even sweating, even the natural acidity of the stomach. Healthy bodies produce lots of anti-radicals to prevent cancerous growth. Optein in the eyes prevent growths. Even individual cells have ways to protect itself from outside attacks or inside malfunctions, and only when it is no longer salvageable would it be destroyed. i'm pretty sure there are tons more just can't recall. Pretty much I think the human body is a far far better organized/run system than Sibyl/psychopass.

Last edited by garbage; 2012-11-09 at 13:33.