Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-09, 01:34   Link #2663
tarajis
El Psy Congroo

All I can say for the Ryuuka and Toki thing.... all those lap pillows Ryuuka had been giving Toki are paying off... good for you, Ryuuka...

The talk about Shiraitodai not being as the strongest as they're thought to be, I still think they're the strongest and very cautious too... remember how Sumire said that they're gathering data about their opponents so they would want to reach the captain match to do so... but during the vanguard match seems to be that Teru is out to take out someone... well, I think it's just a case of Teru enjoying a match since she hadn't had a good one for a while but I think she'll actually stop not unless she enjoys it too much and forgets all about it...

In Sumire's case, unfortunately, her tell was found out and she paid some points for it but nonetheless she is a well-balanced ability/skill player... Takami will harvest everyone dry if you let her to do so... Seiko is... I think she likes fishing... As for Awaii... she will be serious so I think we'll see some of her serious ability if not abilities then... she's someone with a passive and trigger abilities then I suppose...

Taking on Shiraitodai is like going trhough a very dangerous dungeon where there's a very powerrful monster guarding the entrance just to go in... then inside lurks some powerful monsters as well and then leaving will to be going against a very powerful monster again...

Shiraitodai is not yet serious for all we know... now... Kiyosumi should bring the toughest school on Side B with them for when they will be facing Shiraitodai then will be in its all seriousness... abilities and skills will crash with each others... monsters versus monsters... Majhong sure is tanoshii...
tarajis is offline   Reply With Quote