Thread: Licensed Saki manga
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 03:42   Link #2810
atua

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
On Awai, she rons on the draws after the corners of the wall. Out of all of Awai's opponents, this info is only known to Shizu. Funaq only figured this out recently and was unable to tell Ryuuka.
I'm getting sick of Harue "Super Sleuth" Akado's inside info shtick. It's one thing if she notices stuff about a few players, but to have info on basically every single player is getting ridiculous. According to Sumire, Awai's only used her supernova move once before (in official tournaments). Top tier teams like Senriyama & Himematsu have coaches and associated pros who help out the team. I'm assuming Shiratodai is the same (although we haven't actually seen any on screen/in manga yet). And out of all these people, nobody noticed Sumire's tell, or Awai's corner tile wall trick? Or if those tells are so subtle, how did Harue notice them in the first place? And if she was so good at spotting tells, why didn't she give Kuro better advice for her Toki & Teru matches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by night_sentinel View Post
Anyway, all of Himeko's opponent should already know this. And as we could see, Ryuuka and Shizu seems to be using the info. Awai, though, is a bit too gung ho which is why she's eating rons.
More proof that Awai's an idiot? Well, we basically knew that already. Don't get me wrong, I'm not calling Awai "weak". Her offensive skill is definitely strong. But she's such an idiot, and a let down after all the hype about her. Doubly disappointing for me because Ritz did very well with Teru (who had sky high expectations built up), so I was hoping for the same treatment with Awai.
atua is offline   Reply With Quote