View Single Post
Old 2013-05-07, 22:44   Link #219
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
See, this movie would have done A LOT better if there wasn't any fighting whatsoever and it just being about living in the alternate world, eventually understanding and correlating as good friends of the Konoha 11, with a final battle being with them instead of Naruto's parents, like it was in the beginning. Obviously their individual approach in battle would be different that their normal world counterparts, so it'd be interesting, imo. Honestly, I enjoyed the Konoha 11 parts more than any other part of the movie. Instead of that Rock Lee spinoff, they could really do something with just normal slice-of-life with the Konoha 11(w/ or w/o Naruto as the focus), just for the antics that could ensue =03. Or hell, just more Hinata. We all love Hinata =03....well, maybe not all, but at least over half of us do (>.>)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
3) Naruto became a complete narutard this whole movie until the semi-last end. Kind of hard to believe that he could pwnt Akatsuki so hard and then...failed a lot in this movie, on several accounts. Should've just proved to his "alternate" parents that he is really strong now. Kind of upset he wasn't given time to really shine in front of his parents.
This, really =02. I was actually greatly disappointed in Minato; he just seemed different than the man who gave up his life for his son, wife, and village; almost like a coward. Kushina was funny though at least =03. I expected Naruto to use his Kyuubi-cloaked form, and protect the villagers or SOMETHING. All the battle segments just felt so...lackluster, esp the kyuubi vs kyuubi part.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote