View Single Post
Old 2014-11-04, 07:54   Link #37
Parousia

Quote:
Originally Posted by alodiaomfg View Post
i just finished episode 15 and i just have this utterly repulsive reaction towards how spineless of a fuck this useless piece of shit haru is.

the way he sucks at everything and gives up, i mean i understand the emotions and the situation and the giving up, but this has absolutely no resemblance to reality. if you are weak in reality, you might as well die. i mean i understand the kindness of friends to help you but the way this fatass shows how weak he is pisses me off so much i wanted to break my computer.

he's worse than shinji from evangelion and i gotta say i never got past half of evangelion cus of how shitty shinji is.

i understand this anime is probably for younger kids 13-16 boys... and im like waay older, but the shitty way haru is protrayed is so fukin sad and depressing i want end his life.

if i see a real life version of this haru, i swear i'll beat the shit out of him
Judging by your join date,it seems that you made your account just to post this negative thought of yours. Why come here just to let out all of you hate? You could have at least tried to give some positive remarks.

Also if you just refrained from using too much swearing then you might at least receive a much more positive replies.