View Single Post
Old 2012-09-15, 09:30   Link #1222
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
This goes beyond shipping preferences for me - This is just seriously bad writing, full-stop. Like you yourself say it will probably be a stupid as hell solution, and the thought that a key element of the main romance of an eroge adaptation involves a stupid as hell solution... Well, that's not exactly something to be happy about, is it?

The fact is this anime could still do a Oojima/Satsuki end without involving a stupid as hell solution. It now seems unlikely given the heavy focus on Chisato as of late, but it would be easier to swallow, imo.

So simply based on a desire for this show to continue to be well-written, I'd take almost anything over Oojima/Chisato at this point.
My previous post stated what the writers were trying to do to make it more believable IMO. I'm guessing the whole situation needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

This anime also suffers from a serious lack of time being only 1 cour and the fact that they are trying to squeeze so much in, if this were 2 cour or if the chocolate theme had come into play a few episodes earlier, they could have made Chisato/Oojima work. B