View Single Post
Old 2012-10-17, 12:47   Link #31
Hiking_Bear

What I liked about this chapter is that it filled in a lot of missing information. (Madara's Death, Black Zetsu's Origin, Black chakra rods, Gedo Mazou, etc) What I didn't like was that Kishi tried to fit all of it into one chapter. I was hoping that Black Zetsu would turn out to be more than something that could be explained in a single panel. And now that it seems we have to full story of Obito's journey to the Dark Side, I have to agree that it doesn't hold together so well. He just goes along with Madara's plan way too easily. He didn't even want to know why Kakashi killed Rin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
like Artimus Prime said, the rinnegan would account for the uchiha dna part right? i just figured that since they went into a bit of detail about nagato's ancestry between madara and obito, and didn't mention nagato's possible uchiha lineage, then he probably didn't have one. he could still i guess, meaning madara left it out in his explanation, but why not just tell obito now if he's explaining everything else? it just doesn't seem likely to me after this chapter
Oh. I thought you meant that there was something in the chapter that ruled out the idea. It's just my own guess. And I think it would make the story a little bit more cohesive. If that's all we hear about Nagato's relationship with Madara, it would be a little unfortunate. Madara spent his entire life trying to get the Rinnegan and then, several years before his death, he hands it off to a kid he has no connection to?