Thread: Licensed Akame ga kill [Manga]
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-02, 12:03   Link #2324
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
That person here is right, Esdese is indeed the best girl ... but that doesn't change the fact that Mein is my waifu and I've already prepared a very long rant in case she were to die.
Don't you mean you have a rant prepared for when Mein dies? I personally have the belief everyone except Akame is going to die from the Jagers and NR by the end of the series, although that could be me being overly dark about what is yet to come.

As for the whole is NR good or the Jagers etc. debate, it really comes down to whole perspective from within the story you are viewing things. From NR point of view, while they might not be "heroes", they are still doing what must be done according to their beliefs so they believe what they are doing is right. On the other hand, the Jagers are all fighting to protect their country from NR and the rebels who are trying to destroy what they believe in. The Jagers aren't evil in this story either, they truly believe what they are doing is for the greater good (well, except for Esdese, she is kind of insane).

Unlike most people, I never really hated Justice Girl, her speeches and constant preaching just annoyed the shit out of me. As I said before, she thought she was doing it for the greater good and that the country is just and good. I feel like she was just ignorant and chose to ignore all the obvious faults of her country (and they are obvious) in order to protect her belief in her countries sense of justice.
Soverence is offline   Reply With Quote