View Single Post
Old 2013-08-20, 17:30   Link #294
GVN.Chaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chysamere View Post
Wait Kirino has a fanbase? That shocks the hell out of me, It's rare to find a more unlikeable character than that raging bitch. Kirino has literally zero, nilch, nada, not one redeeming quality.

Finale was disappointing. Kyousuke needs a kick in the ass. Break up with every girl to "be with" your sister for X time and then break up? Ever heard of not burning your bridges? You're a teenager, you'll be glad of all these girls being interested in you when you are in college. If you are going to go for the wincest ending at LEAST stick with it, not this "Oh, lets be TOGETHER but its not really together it's only temporary even through we tell all our friends that it's together and we love each other!"

Why go through the whole damn Manami scene and fight if you are just going to break up anyway? Why not just enjoy it without ramming it down all your friends throats, then let it quietly end and move on your with lives?

I live in Japan and every Japanese person I've spoken with has not liked the anime because they don't like the Kirino character. The author tried waaaay too hard to make her perfect.

Pretty? Nope, she has to be a model
Athletic? Nope, she has to be a star runner
Creative? Nope, she has to write a successful light novel

Girl trips over success all while being a c*** about everything. I hate that loathesome bitch and this ending makes me rage.
Not only she had a fanbase, she had a BIG fanbase, and you just stomp their HQ my friend. Calm down. Afterward, if you like, feel free to come back and discuss her with us