View Single Post
Old 2007-03-19, 15:17   Link #11
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
overall i gave Kanon a 10/10!!
As a first time viewer, i really did enjoy this series...although i have to admit the first two episodes were kinda slow for me...but soon went up to speed as soon as Makoto's story started to take place!!

animation, of course its Kyoto animations, so i have no complaints about that...they did great animations for Full Metal Panic! TSR and Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu...and did the same for Kanon...so no complaints!!

for story....it was all good...except i kinda felt that towards the ending...Shiori, Nayuki, and Ayu's stories were kinda short...or somewhat rushed??!
but either way, i still enjoyed their stories in the Kanon series!!

now only in time until some English Licensing company might consider to pick up the license for this show....
There is still the option of 9.9/10 if you found some flaws, which you did. The good thing about this thread is we're not locked into the real numbers scale and we can use decimals. Of course when putting the rating into the database we still have to round up. Anyway I don't know if I'm allowed to speculate about the speculation system or whatever weird loop it was I just did.

To the guy who asked about a new ending, I don't think the series is actually over and done with. I think somewhere it was mentioned that there were going to be 2 extra episodes on the DVD's. Whether that amounts to something like Shakugan No Shana-Tan or 2 actualy full length episodes I don't know.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote