View Single Post
Old 2009-09-29, 19:19   Link #232
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Wonderful little show that knew exactly where it was going and took us all there in style. Lots of fun moments, and a feeling of intelligence behind it all, for me. And the late scene through the window of Kana bowing was just heart-melting.

No offense to K-On fans, but when I see this show getting so little attention and that show getting so much, I just shake my head. This is a better moe show than that one, for me.
Couldn't have said it better myself and it just simply puzzles me why people don't click to this series like it did with me. Tastes differ I guess but damn, this was one of those series I just wished more people would praise for being genuine and true to itself throughout the entire ride without any of the usual "forced" attachment you seem to get nowadays. K-On is a good mention, stupid "forced moe" series that makes people think that it is better than it actually is.

Compare Kanamemo and K-on and it is clear as day to me which one is more natural and honest

And so ends one heck of a series which I won't see another topping in this theme for quite sometime. Even GA pretty much pales in comparison to this when it is said and done and I simply can't fault anything about Kanamemo.

Energetic, fun, heartwarming, hilarious at times, touching, adorable...and the list just continues for me. Simply just the best

Sad to see it leave so I am hoping for a second season. I will never forget that one episode where everyone bursts into song ^^'

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS