View Single Post
Old 2013-06-22, 19:18   Link #16
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenaku222 View Post
Great episode, was Mikasa going to murder these elite soldiers if they were to abandon Eren? lol yandere ftw
Yeah, I thought it was good too, a bit slow in the first half, but not by much.

Jean look like he's in pretty periless situation at this point. A jammed gear and a Titan making beeline for you while none of you team know where you is the definition of SOL. Hiding isn't going to do him any good either since Titans can sense a human without seeing them too.

I'm glad that Ian didn't decide outright abandon Eren which looking like a very possible scenario going by the last few eps. I don't know how much his sympathy towards Mikasa and Eren might played a part, but his level headedness and reasoning thankfully kept everything under control. Pixis is clearly a good judge of character despite his eccentricities. I'm also quite liking the new Armin, he did something that I would have expected from Mikasa. As for Mikasa's reaction to Ian's teasing, I think it's still too hard to say at this point Mikasa may romantic feelings for Eren beyond family love. Blush might just been embarrassment at being called out on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ustatsu View Post
Haven't watched yet, but a quick question, Mikasa blush adapted or not?
Not a manga reader, but it was in this episode.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote