View Single Post
Old 2010-08-04, 22:16   Link #73
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Let's all be thankful that Naruto skipped over the girl advice Kushina gave him. He went over everything else, but didn't mention that. He already knows who he wants.

I guess Gai will be our comic relief for a couple chapters.

I can now see Kisame escaping. Which forces Naruto and Kirabi to leave that island since the Akatsuki know they are there. Man, why didn't Kisame attempt something when Naruto was out of the picture? He has no shot of capturing anyone now. Now he is just a punching bag and part of the Might Guy Comedy Hour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Its a picture, done by Mizuki Kawashita (damn WSJ for canceling Ane Doki), of the Heroines of Shounen Jump. Since Sakura is really the only heroine in Naruto, that is why she was chosen (no Hinata does not count). (I know you were only joking, but I felt I should add some clarification to the image.)
Hinata fans don't really have a case. And SJ probably doesn't even know who the hell Temari is. But I can imagine many Rukia fans pissed at Orihime getting the spot over her. I always thought she was the heroine of Bleach. But I guess that's a topic for another forum.

Meanwhile Sakura knows to stick out her best asset.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote