View Single Post
Old 2011-09-30, 20:01   Link #79
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

- Momoka's body was never found. Looking forward to that becoming important in 5-10 episodes.

- Sanetoshi has Oompa-loompas. All arguments to the contrary will be met with chants of "I can't hear you, la la la la".

- The Mary story, and the sequence accompanying it were epic. The story has hints of Aesop, Prometheus, the tree of wisdom and original sin. Edit: Props to those who remembered the story of the Scorpion from Galactic Railroad. I missed that.

- Does Kanba's sacrifice fail? Or does the Princess (Himari?) refuse to take it? She seems legitimately tender towards him, and hesitant to take his life from him.

- Tabuki gets another piece of circumstantial evidence to suggest he could be an unassuming mastermind type of character: A motive for opposing the trio, or at least their family. Also, the other two factions each seem to want the diary to resurrect a loved one. I can think of someone Tabuki might want to bring back, assuming she's even dead.

- The subway attack was called a "survival strategy". There's still a lot more to it than we know.

Last edited by ThereminVox; 2011-09-30 at 20:11.