View Single Post
Old 2006-04-12, 02:12   Link #1
Red_eyes

chrno's personality flawed?

How can a merciless spawn of satan such as Chrno become so soft-hearted? He has killed millions of his own race! He is a cold-blooded slayer. However, upon arrival in the human world, how did he suddenly become so compassionate? In the Christmas episode he even agreed to dress up as a reindeer which is absolutely preposterous. I just don't see how an infamous demon like Chrno can transition into someone who is so kind-hearted (even when he first met Rosette and Joshua) in such a short amount of time, especially when he has never known any love prior to meeting Rosette. Or, in the past, was he just one of those extremely rare jolly goodnatured demon that happened to enjoy ripping the heads off of other demons?

One last question: does Chrno drain Rosette's lifeforce by simply existing and maintaining his body? Also sometimes he gets mad and starts to gather some demonic power which causes the "seal" to shake violently as if it were to burst open. What is the deal with that? If he succeeds in breaking the seal by mistake and transforms into his real demon form, will he indefinitely drain all of Rosette's life? I'm only on episode 12... so please ignore me if these questions are answered later on. ^_^